Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Antara

Antara - Marilena Mexi I love mermaid tales! And this book had so much great adventure in it. I love that it had to do with Evil vs. Good. I also adored that it no matter what bad things happen to you in life, it is your choice how you want to live. The plot line of this book were great! I adored reading the plot line and seeing it unfold before my eyes. I love that the author, Ms. Mexi wrote a strong book about love and sacrifice. Cause I read about that all day! I enjoyed the plot line that it all boiled down to one thing. Your choices. Sometimes, we like to blame our past for the actions we do today, but the truth is we all have a choice. You can live the same life you were brought up in or choose to do something different.The characters in this book were great! I loved the redemption of the characters. I loved that the reader sees and feels what the characters are going through. Ms. Mexi did a great job in capturing so much more than emotions but a real choice. I loved seeing the characters open their eyes to something different.The love interest prevailed in this book like no other. I loved that it took out so much peace but a security as well. To love someone with all your heart and make a new life is simply beautiful.Antara is a great story of love and redemption. Ms. Mexi brings a excellent tale of adventure, action, and a strong love worth fighting for.