Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Quest of the Demon

Quest of the Demon - M.L. Sawyer Now, I know the cover is not all that, but the adventure in this book is awesome! I love reading about time travel (cause I so wish I can do that myself) but the action to follow is great!What I liked most about this book is the greatness of time travel. I loved that this girl pop into a different place, different time and really was confused. Most of the time, the books I read the characters always find their place right away. But not this one! She demanded to go back home, threw a fit and seriously thought she is crazy! I loved her sarcastic comments, but also like her wiliness to do what it takes to get back home.The main character, Darci, went through some major changes.I like that she went from break down to don't you mess with me. Along the plot line, the reader sees Darci become stronger and accept her fate. The love interest was not quite what I expected but still loved watching it. If you want a unique fresh take on dragons, time travel and destiny read this book. The pages in it are filled with legend, sorcerers and magic like I never seen before!