Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Famished

Famished - Lauren Hammond This book got me by the throat! I loved reading it and felt like it was something I could definitely see happening.What I liked most about this book is the element of a society created after the world has fallen with a evil man bent out on control. I love how the society established rules but also a lottery. Yeah, that really grabbed me right there. I loved that there is excitement, action, and lots of drama.The love that the plot follows the conspiracy of the society and what has happen to earth. The rules that plague on the community as well as what they believe in had me reading faster and faster. I really like that as I read this book I felt the urgency of the people to find other solutions fast.The love interest of the this book is not one too develop but just starting. I like that while it is just starting, it gives the reader hope for the next book in what may progress in their relationship.Famished is a great novel of humans yearning for survival. A community where elders chooses who goes out next. The plot keeps moving and diving into more secrets deeper and deeper. Famished will leave you hungry for more.