Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Damage

Damage - Anya Parrish I love books that mess with the mind. But I love it even more when people minds are messed with and they think they are going crazy! Fantastic!What I liked most about this books is the craziness of it. Dani think she seeing stuff but is it real? I loved that she fought and try ti hide it for so long. The plot line of the book gave me a great pace to read at but also keep me entertain. I like the new elements were added to the story little by little.The love interest and new characters to the story made me read it faster. I like that this new characters is not what he seems but is also alike to Dani. Once the reader is in a few chapters in, we begin to see secrets unfold, shot fired and now they are on the run. I loved that every little twist and turn gave me a happy feeling inside.The whole conspiracy of this book had me on my toes. I love the secrets exposed at the end. I was a little shocked, but sort of expected it. Now all I want to know is what is she seeing? Is it something real or just her mind? This book definitely makes me want to read more!Damage is a non-stop action filled book! With mind illusions, experiments, and on the run for the government, its no wonder this book made me want more!