Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Wherever You Go

Wherever You Go - Heather Davis his book really touch my heart.I loved that at every turn of the page heart ache split out but also a new healing began.What I liked most about this book is the great plot line of love and forgiveness. I loved that the reader see the affect of Rob's death not just on Holly but on his friends and family. As the story progresses, the reader also gets to see things from Rob's point of view and how he feels. this is really a unique element to the story that develop well over the course of the plot line.The love interest in this book is so great! I loved that while Holly and Jason are both learning to forgive and move on from what happen that night, that is gave them peace. The both comforted each other, loving one another unconditionally. They both know what it is like to loose something. It only makes it hard for them to learn to live and let go.I really like how in the end after all secrets are exposed, how well everyone fell into a state of peace. For so long people kept blaming themselves, anger, hurt and bitter. I am happy that the ending gave a hope to a new beginning. All of the point of view switches were right on target and did not confuse me.If you want to read a book on love lost and found again, this is your book. Wherever You Go deals with the aftermath of heartache but learning to live once again. To forgive what happen in the past and move forward. Wherever You Go is a beautifully written story on finding the strength to live.