Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Winter Town

Winter Town - Stephen Emond This book is soo good! It made my heart swell with so much love!What grabbed me most about this book is the great plot line. I loved that the reader immediately feels drawn to the world Mr. Emond created. I like that once I started this book I could not put it down. This book also contain some great picture illustrations. It made me feel more connected to the story cause I can see Evan and Lucy.The characters of the book go through so much growth. I love watching them make mistakes and learn from one another. As I read this book, the characters gave me hope for the ending of the book. I loved that Mr. Emond took his great characters and brought them to life. The characters were not perfect yet flawed. The both changed over time and adjusted. The love interest in the book is bittersweet. It was most certainly not what I was expecting, but I loved the ending. It gave the reader hope for Evan and Lucy. A new beginning that everyone can enjoy.If you want a book about love and change read this book. The picture illustrations will leave you breathless. It gave the book a whole new meaning of reading. Evan and Lucy will captured your heart. I loved reading this book cause it gave my heart a happy feeling about love. Even when you think it's gone, it's always there.