Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Dark Inside

Dark Inside - Jeyn Roberts I love these types of books! It always makes me real excited to read a book that not only held up to my every expectation, but left me longing for more.What I loved most about this book is the plot. Man, did it rock! The pacing is perfect from page one. This book has many point of view switches. It did not confuse me at all. It anything it enhanced the book making me read it faster. I loved that each point of view is connected to one another. I like how the Ms. Roberts captures the reader from the very first pages holding them down for something that they never expected. The reader is taken down roads never seen, things never told and eyes awakening to a whole new reading experience.I really enjoyed all the elements in the books as well. So much sacrifice, love, fighting and death. It made the book so much real with the emotions swirling between the pages. I adored jumping from character to character, seeing things from different views. Ms. Roberts made me love the point of view switching in this book. As the reader, I was completely excited to see what characters I can fall into next. Her writing is easy to read and very easy to fall into. If you want a intense, fast read with surprises coming at you read this book! A very enthralling read from the beginning to the end, Dark Inside is intense.