Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Demons of the Rich and Famous (Caden Butcher, #1)

Demons of the Rich and Famous (Caden Butcher, #1) - Tawny Stokes I really like this book. Many different elements of this book kept me reading it. I loved that the characters is flawed. He is no perfect but always makes mistakes. I like how even how his past comes back to haunt him in a way I never saw coming.Ms. Stokes presents the reader with an amazing and fast paced beginning that keeps the readers eyes attached the book and never wavering. I like how immediately I was able to fall into the characters shoes and feel his every emotions. I love it when authors can help the reader feel and be the characters. The main character, Caden has been through a lot. He is way more mature than most kids. After returning from being a year in hell, he is not the same. The premise alone is not what most books I read so it kept me very intrigued.The plot of the book has good pacing. Never once did I waver from it or feel confused. I like that the reader sees Caden in so many ways. We see him vulnerable yet strong. Happy yet sad. Ms. Stokes gave me story with a great plot that I loved right away.This is a completely different out of the box read for me but I still loved it. I was a little reluctant, but came to enjoy the book. Demon Whisperer is a dark fast paced read that will make your hair rise.(*cursing/implied sex)