Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Lightbringer

Lightbringer - K.D. McEntire As I began this book, I love the idea of it. It wasn't all what I was expecting, but I still liked it.Ms. McEntire brings a world of the beyond front and center to her readers. I adored that right from the beginning we see the start of a new light bringer. One that can help souls cross over. I enjoyed this main character Wendy come into her place. I like how she fought her destiny and I really like how her destiny entangled her.One gripe about the main character I had, is that I felt she is a little to whinny for my liking. I felt like in some parts she just needed to suck it up! Though, I did snickered at her attitude. Her sarcastic comments made me laugh. There wasn't quite a love interest but I did adore the flirting. It gave a peaceful calming to the book with all the stress of being a lightbringer brings.Overall, Lightbringer is a good book of mythology and other unworldly things. The way Ms. McEntire co-exist both worlds makes this reading experience brand new. The world of Never is just at the readers touch away.