Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Kiss Crush Collide

Kiss Crush Collide - Christina Meredith This book is not what I expected but still enjoyed it. I loved the elements of a staged life. Something that is forced on you and you are drowning so deep, that only someone with the same experience can help you. The characters in the book were nicely written. I liked reading about the Leah. Her life is nothing but a show. As the reader, I enjoyed seeing her struggle against who she is and what she wants. She is tired of living something that she is not. The reader also gets good insight on her family. And let me tell you that her family ticked me off badly. I despised that they thought what is good for her, they made her choices and mostly important, they thought for her! The reader see the struggle for balance in Leah's life and makes way for a bad boy readers can't resist. Enter another plot change, Porter. Now here is a character who threw the plot line a whole new direction! He is bad. So bad he makes my mouth water! LOL! I enjoyed watching this character throw new dimensions at Leah. When he ask her to something spontaneous, she could do nothing but respond. I loved reading the characters weak points, but also seeing them get stronger. The plot flows in the same direction, in which will Leah choose? Will she stand up for herself? Or will she let her family choose her life? Kiss Crush Collide is exactly that. A spontaneous kiss. A crush in a new life. A collide of decisions. This is a book of clarity of which Leah is found in. Filled with teenage heart aching for more than what she has, Kiss Crush Collide is a fun paced book that is good read.