Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Angel in the Shadows Book One

Angel In The Shadows - Lisa Grace I loved stories of heaven and hell. Good vs. Evil. So when this book came upon my lap, I knew I wanted to read it right away. This book started off slow for me, and it slowly picked up the pace of the book. What I like most about this book is the plot. I loved reading about the war raging and growing on earth's plane. Megan has been gifted by God and knows that she must do everything in her power to fight. I loved that Megan didn't depend on any super powers but merely her faith in God. Megan faith is strong and the hope that she gives the reader raises faith in them as well. One thing I didn't like is that Megan felt to mature. She is after all a 15 year old. The plot line of this book is slow and little predictable. I kept waiting for something more to pop up at me. While I enjoyed the angels, faith, and God, this book did grab my attention as I wanted it to.Overall, this book is a good book. It has great morals in it, lots of faith and truth about a war that is going on even now. If you want a book with real biblical truth, then this book is for you.