Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Angel in the Storm (The Angel #2) - Lisa Grace,  Dusty Catlett Now this book I enjoyed. Following where the last book left off, this book dives in a war that has been battled since the beginning of time. A war for souls, salvation, and life.Now what I loved about this book is we see the main character Megan fall more. Her faith is rattled and this times she make mistakes as all Christians make. Even I, a Christian makes mistakes everyday. I say something wrong, do something wrong, but every time I fall, I rely on God's grace to get me through those times. Megan begins to rely on God and not on herself. Many times we think we can do it all on our own and the truth is, we can't. We need help and God's grace.The plot line of this book didn't waver in as much action as I wanted it to be but still gave a pretty good read. Megan's brother is captured, now Megan must bargain with evil to find where he is at. I like that Megan is pressed into a hard wall. The story line felt much more realistic as we deal with all kinds of uncertainties everyday. And the best part is, when Megan's faith began to fall, God shows up and did some great miracles.I really enjoyed this book better than the first book. Megan's characters isn't as perfect (no Christian is) but she uses God's word and held on to the faith. A great Christian read that had an great ending leaving me excited for the next book.