Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Fated (The Bloodstone Saga, #2)

Fated (The Bloodstone Saga, #2) - Courtney Cole This book picks up right where it left off. It doesn't confused the reader, but sets out on a whole new adventure. Once again, the reader fall immediately into the plot that Ms. Cole created. With great vivid detailing, the reader enters the world where Macy is fighting to once again save her loves one life.What I enjoyed most about this book is the great writing. I can always pick up this authors book and now that I will be transported through time to another world. I have no problem picking up the book, falling into the story. Even if you haven't read the first book, you can pick up this book with out any confusement. Ms. Cole writes an intriguing plot line that is always action packed.I really love a good love story. I love that Macy loves with your soul mate is never ending and always strong. I like that their love isn't one that is created instantly but something that has grown over all those years. Their loyalty to each other and the way they comfort each other, always makes my heart soar.I tip my hat to you Ms. Cole. You have once again created such amazing story that I totally fell in love with! If you want a great love story that goes beyond ages, read this book!