Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

My Tattered Bonds (The Bloodstone Saga, #4)

My Tattered Bonds (The Bloodstone Saga, #4) - Courtney Cole This is one of my fave series that I know that I can read over and over again. Just like the beginning, My Tattered Bonds is an epic read from start to finish. Ms. Cole bring this exciting series to a conclusion with a bang!I must say that in all of the books I always falling in love with the way that Ms .Cole can bring her readers to another place, another time so quickly. Even before starting this book, my heart is already racing from excitement. And I haven;t even started the book yet! LOL! I loved reading the book and falling right where we left off. Harmonia fighting for her family.The plot line this book is more on edge. Harmonia is fed up with the fates, Gods & Goddesses ruining her life. She just wants peace and she will fight for it till the very end. I adore Harmonia and her strength to endure. She is strong and courageous never giving up. There were a few plot twist and changes that left me jumping up and down in my chair. Ms. Cole certainly knows how to bring her readers to the cliff, leaves us hanging for one more word. The love interest never fails me in the book. Their love is stronger than ever. I adore most was the loyalty to fight to the end no matter what. That is real love. After her tattered bonds to her love ones are shaken over and over again, there are nothing but endlessly strong. This is an great read of epic proportions! This is none series that I didn't want to end, but I am glad that it ended on a lovely note. Happiness and joy!