Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Switched: Trylle Trilogy Book 1

Switched  - Amanda Hocking I am sad to say that I did not have the honor of reading this book while Ms. Hocking was a independent author. But now that I have read her book, I can totally understand all the hype about it. It's amazing! Phenomenal!When I first started this series, I knew it got me. From the moment of hearing the crazy mother not only was I intrigued but utterly hooked. The plot line of this book is simply amazing. I liked the idea that Ms. Hocking created. It certainly had a great appeal and it easily catches the reader. After the first chapter, it's easy for the reader to fall into the characters shoes and life, leaving the world that you are in.The love interest in this book is great! I love a great love story and it seems like this story is going to be good. I adored the prejudice that came along with the characters. It makes the emotions of the characters strong at what they are fighting for. I like how each character is so strong in what they see. Ms. Hocking presented the reader with strong characters that you can not get out of your heard. Wendy and her strong personality definitely made a dent in my heart.This book is like no other. With a strong plot line and amazing characters, Switched captured me. It enthralled me to read faster and faster and when I got to the end, I was sad. I wanted MORE! And for me that is a good enough sign that this book is great! I can't wait to start the other books and see where it takes me next!*cursing*