Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Living Violet (Cambion Chronicles Series #1)

Living Violet (Cambion Chronicles) - Jaime Reed I thought this book was fantastic! It was not what I was expecting but it gave me a big smile on my face. Whenever I read book about a succubus it's always about a girl. Not in this book. We have a boy succubus who is struggling with who and what he is. And that folks makes for an awesome read!Like I said before, this book is so cool! I am so happy that I got to read the story of this young mans life and his struggles. One thing I enjoyed about this book is the great tale of what he is and how he came to be. I loved the back round history that Ms. Reed creates for her readers. I love a good back round history to characters cause it gives them character. I like the rules that are set in the world. Caleb's is learning to deal with his succubus side without it causing err... death. I love the Samara. She is spitfire girl who is awesome! They way that she took Caleb by his ear forcing her help on him Caleb made me what to scream."You go girl!"Now the love interest in this story is so deep that I fell right into the rabbit hole. I adored this characters and watching them fall in love with such animosity going round them left me reeling for more. Samara and Caleb's fight for each other and their families is soo good! I like that Ms. Reed created the characters to be likable. There wasn't an overdone amount of supernatural that left out the real life that they have. These characters still do every day real stuff and THAT I loved. Reading a story of the paranormal but not overriding the life's is great.So you wanna read a story about a male succubus? Read this one! It contains real life situations laced with the right amount of supernatural that is gives you a great read!