Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Why We Broke Up

Why We Broke Up - There are two sides to every heart break. Whether it is right, wrong, or just not meant to be, the story told of Ed and Min's relationship is a complicated one. I liked being in Min's shoes and seeing why they broke up.Things are always complicated in a relationship and it's good to see the whole side. Granted with what Min went through, I enjoyed her story of heart break. From the beginning of the relationship till the end, Min was nothing but honest in what she wanted. I liked that she didn't pretend who she was but was herself. She stood tall when others said she was crazy and knew exactly who she loved.Now, I don't know all of Ed's story but I would love to read his point of view as well. I think both characters took from some knowledgeable experience from this relationship. Both did stupid things, but hey, as a teen you make those kinds of mistakes.But you know what I really loved about this book? How Min is so much more wiser in the end. Yes, she left a box of things for Ed, but as a characters she grew so much before my eyes. As I read her story and felt her heart ache she suffered, she learned the most valuable lesson of all, life goes on. And with that, Min can better herself.This is a good book of heart break that everyone has gone through. What you thought you love, who you thought you knew, isn't all what it seems.*cursing/drinking/sex*