Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Pure (Pure Trilogy)

Pure - Julianna Baggott WOW! This book completely surprised me with it great detailing of an apocalyptic world. I love dystopian books. I was so excited to dive into this book. It gave me exactly what I wanted and more.What really hooked me in this book is the world created in it. I love being taken out of my world and put into the world that author made. The way the world was describe, the emotions that flowed from page to page, left me the feeling of being in the characters shoes. Pure, gave me the moment of aweness where the whole world around me fell down and I fell into the pages of adventure.The secrets exposed in the book left me feeling exciting. I loved following the characters and being in the same position they are. As I read the book, the plot pacing is good. There are a few points in the story that for me slow down, but again Ms. Baggot built up the plot leading the reader further in to the world.For me, the best part of the book is the feeling of contentment in the end. I really enjoyed being in the world. That is the best part of reading. Leaving the real world and enjoying a great fantasy.Pure aims at the readers heart with adventure, action, and two people searching for answers. Pure delivers a well crafted apocalyptic world that's engaging in every twist and turn. I can't wait to read what the next book holds!