Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

A Temptation of Angels

A Temptation of Angels - It is official. I want to crawl into Ms. Zinks head and look at all of the wonderful ideas she has. Did I mention that I love this author? This book is sooo good. It's like eating a delicious red velvet cake with cream cheese frosting that I just have to lick off my fingers!! Too much? Nah, this book is sweeet!Why do I love this book as much as I love cake? First the plot. I like that the main character is oblivious to what she is. It has been kept a secret from her. She is totally unaware of what is going on around her. I do like that when she knows, she grows. I also adored how feisty she got. She snapped. She fought. And most of all, she didn't give up. That is my type of gal. What I also loved in the love interest. (FYI: There is no love triangle yet, but one is forming) I loved that the love interest comes from two different lives of Helen. One from her past and now her future. Both guys are great for her. And of course both guys are HOT! Did I mention that Ms. Zink always created such nice, honorable hotties? YUP!Final verdict? Read it! I loved every moment of this book. Plot pacing is good. Every secret of Helen's past is revealed and it's so addicting!!! A Temptation of Angels is the start of a great series!