Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Goddess Interrupted

Goddess Interrupted - Aimee Carter Give me a second while I picked up my mouth from the floor. Yup, you guess it. This book is jaw dropping. Let me tell you this. It has only been a few days since I read this book and STILL I can not get it out of my mind. I'm driving in the car and BAM, I'm thinking about Henry and Kate. So good!Why did I love this book so much? The plot. The plot is written so well that you can do nothing but fall into it. I loved being a part of this world while reading it. To learn more about Kate, her life, her feelings. It's amazing how well Ms. Carter makes you feel as if you are the character in the book.The characters in this book are amazing. So much growth, learning, and experience in the characters is amazing to see. I really enjoyed seeing and feeling all the emotions of the characters. That's is another thing that got my hooked. The FEELINGS! OMG! I was happy, then sad, then distraught, then raging mad, then sad again, I mean...WOW! Amazing feelings and so much character in the character.That is all I am going to say before I ruin it for everyone. So without further ado, here is the bottom line:READ IT!Goddess Interrupted is a monumental tale of Gods, love and power. The raw majesty of writing alone makes this book unstoppable. The unrelenting plot is instantly unforgettable and undeniable. The short-lived thrill of the book is not enough for me. I.WANT. MORE. A beautiful delight, Goddess Interrupted is an mythological epic that I can read over and over again!