Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Unraveling

Unraveling - I was pretty sure that when I started this book, I knew exactly what would happen. Comes back from the dead, new powers, etc. But no. This book and the storytelling completely caught me off guard. It wasn't until the end of the book that I felt completely sad cause it was over. I had been so ecstatic while reading this book that I flew through it in no time.Lately, I have been getting into sci-fi books. I love this book. It not only capture me but it took my imagination to a whole other level. I like that the author took my imagination out of the box. "One minute, I was dying, the next I'm alive. And then doors open I've never seen before. I don't feel the same. Hot guy." That is what is going through my mine the entire time while reading this book. I felt so giddy in following in Janelle shoe's, in asking questions and always on the run with her life.The characters of this book amaze me. I have to tell you that when an author can bring their characters to life as if I actually know them, I love it. Being in these characters minds gave me such a better insight into what they are going through. I like that through her writing, it was easy to see everything of who they are. Now the plot twist. I admit it so crazy it works. It really works. At the end of the book, I thought about the possibility and they way the author weaved every detail into each others life's. This has got to be the best out of the world, crazy imagination book! I always say author have to have good imagination to come up with the things they write. Ms. Norris has a mind that is a playground I want to play in!!Unraveling opens your mind to a world that is unexplored. Fiercely ambitious in all things fantasy, Unraveling will leave your mind addicted to this magical ride. A complete triumph, Unraveling is an fantastic beginning to an amazing series!