Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

The Night She Disappeared

The Night She Disappeared - April Henry This is another book I've read this week that really caught me off guard. It was so entertaining from the first page.What I like most about this book is the plot line. Super engaging and easy to get into, Ms. Henry write an amazing plot line. I really enjoyed the point of view switches between the main characters. It flowed nicely between chapters and really gave the reader a much better insight on what is happening from all sides. I like the mystery that is behind the whole disappearance. Even see the angle from the kidnappers point of view raised the hair on my neck!The characters of this book are what really glue this book together. I liked seeing them struggle with "What if" questions and going through, "Who is it?" mode. I like that both characters are from two different sides of the street. Reading about them coming together to save their friend and their selves, is very gripping. There was a bit of romance that really caught me off guard. I always enjoy that peace the characters can get from each other when some thing really bad is happening. The love interest gives the right balance for the book.The Night She Disappeared is a tense and thrilling story. Your eyes will be glued to the book with many unexpected plot twist and turns. Excitingly suspenseful, The Night She Disappeared is incredible!