Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

The Temptation: A Kindred Novel

The Temptation - Alisa Valdes A good ghost story I always adore to read. And this story, it hooked me. I love the intense plot line and a love that grows before your eyes.What I liked most about this book is the plot line. I fell in love with another series similar to this one. A ghost who is fighting evil and finds his kindred. I love this types of plot line cause of the redemption in it. Travis was unable to move on cause of the bad things he done. By doing good things he is making his way back to where he needs to be. I like that the plot pacing is monumental. Nothing is giving away too fast yet the reader is given the right information at the right time.The characters of the book I like. Each unique and bold, Travis is my favorite. I am interested in his past and what his future holds. Shane is another character that quickly caught my eye. You can definitely tell she is not the same even before the accident. I like the change she endured after the accident and how she held on to what she knew. The love interest in the book is no surprise however, I did enjoy their passion. I can really tell while reading this book the deep love that they felt for each other. The constant sacrifices for each other made it quite clear that this was no ordinary love but something extraordinary!The Temptation is romantic and entertaining. Beautiful and heart warming, there is no amount of dark that can over power their love. The Temptation is an increasingly passionate story that leaves you satisfied.