Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

He Loves Me...He Loves You Not...

He Loves Me...He Loves You Not... - Lauren Hammond Short, sweet and to the point, this is a good fast book.What I like most about this book is the great drama that is in it. There is no dragging things out but it all happens fast and to the point. Even though the book is small, it delivers what it is supposed to. An entertaining teen drama about love and lost.I really adored the characters and their struggles. So much is put into this small book that it is easy to take all in. I like that each character is unique and fresh. They each have a distinct voice that you can read.Now the love interest is the very big part oft his book. I like it. It like the struggle, the secrets, and most of all, the exposing of it. I like how it blew up in their faces and how it made thing change. Cause in real life, things happen that way.He Loves Me...He Loves You Not is an fast drama-filled book. Once you start, you can't stop. If your looking for a quick read about love and lost, read this book!