Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Life Is But a Dream

Life is But a Dream - Brian James WOW! This is another "its so crazy its brilliant" type of book. I wasn't sure what I was expecting. I just knew this book intrigued from the synopsis and knew I wanted to read it.This book. It's crazy!!! I really loved it. What I like most about this book is the great character Sabrina. There is a reason I love to read. I love to read to be able to get into another person's mind. And being in Sabrina's mind really made me wonder. I love that my imagination ran rapid in this book. To see things that way Sabrina saw it, really awed me.The plot of the book is simple yet complex. Sabrina is learning to deal with everyday life in her own mind. I like that the reader see her every struggle and how she got there. In college I studied Psychology so for me this book is a great insight of what goes on in the minds of those who have Schizophrenia.I am a bit disappointed in the love interest. I was expecting a bit more but still liked it. My favorite part is how Sabrina saw the change in him. To see things the way she did kept me intrigued and entertained.Life Is But A Dream is so crazy its beautiful! Unable to put it down, Life Is But A Dream will take your imagination to heights to you never been to!