Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

One Pink Line

One Pink Line - Dina Silver I really enjoy a story that spans generations. As I started this books, I was anxious to see what these two women are going to through. The affects of choices made and what comes to pass them really had me intrigued.What I enjoyed most about this story are the great characters. Both characters face situations in their life's that leaves them searching for answers. I really liked how the author let the reader get a good feel for the characters. It was easy for me to see into their minds, emotions, and actions.At the heart of the story their is a great friendship that blooms into a love. I really loved that part. To see two people despite the choices they made, truly love and forgive each other, made me smile. I also really loved that their romance didn't blooms over night but overcame so many obstacles. They were friends first, supported each other as friends, and then they loved!My only gripe about this book is that some of the point of view switches were are smoothly as I wanted them. At times, I got confused cause all of the sudden, I was reading someone else's line that wasn't what I was reading before. It wasn't till I read a little further that I would figure out who pov I was reading. Other than that, the book was good.One Pink Line leaves a warm glow in your heart. It is romantic and realistic about relationships, but also capturing a pure, enduring love.