Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Invincible (Chronicles of Nick Series #2)

Invincible - Sherrilyn Kenyon I really love this series. It just keeps getting better and better. One thing I love about this series is Nick. He is such a great character that can not only be strong but has this great sense of humor that makes me laugh so much through the book. This book starts where the last book ended. Nick's school is still shut down and there are still some strange things going on. This time under the wing of a Dark Hunter, Nick begins to learn what his future has install for him. The plot line of this book is very fast and very easy to fall into. While I was reading this book, I hadn't even realize I was already on page 100, it went by so fast. That's how good it is. Every single word, every page is filled with non-stop action. As the reader, you just step in the world of Nick Gautier and you don't want to leave.Another thing I enjoyed about this book is the relationship with his mom. She is so sweet, caring mother that I adore this lady! She doesn't like to take charity and is very protective of her son. I like that while she is not caught up with what is actually happening in Nick life, she is always there for him. I love that she works hard and does what she can for Nick.Nick's friends are just crazier as ever! We learn more about Bubba, Caleb, and the rest of the zombie killing crew. I love reading more about these minor characters and their lives. Though it may seem that they are minor, they play a big part in Nick's like and his future.If you have not read this series, you should pick it up. It is definitely one great read and something you never forget. Nick and his adventure is something you want to read now!Merged review:Review coming soon!