Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Masque of the Red Death

Masque of the Red Death - Bethany Griffin Another beautiful adaption of Edgar Allen Poe's work that gives you a whole new world to sink your teeth into! What I loved most about this book is the world building. This element is so real it's like your actually in this world. I liked how the use of face mask are used. I never read anything like that before. Once you start reading this book, your never coming out.The characters of the book are awesome! I love that each character in the story an important part in each other lives. There driven to survive and to do whatever it takes. I really adored Will. I think his back story really gave his character much more emotion! Will is that guy that always does the right things even in the toughest times. Araby is a different girl. I really loved her fresh outlook on things and most of all her thoughts.The love interest in this book is great! Once you get to knows both guys, it's easy to fall in love with them. Though, I am leaning to one that I LOVE! What I like about this love interest is how uniquely different both guys are. They are like literally two different types of guys. I love that each of them of strong in who they are and determined to save those they love.Masque of Red Death is an engaging story from the very first page. Quick to capture you with a world that has been ravish by disease, you will fall in a quick fever reading it. Masque of Red Death is a stirring, plot driven book that delivers the fear of an apocalyptic world.