Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

The Changelings (War of the Fae, #1)

The Changelings (War of the Fae, #1) - Elle Casey Everyone knows how much I love fae books. So when this book feel upon my hand, I knew i had to read it. Alright, I going to start off this review differently and say that the potty mouth main character Jayne, left me in hysterics. I could not for the life of stop laugh. Every smart remark, every snort, every innuendo made me laugh so much. And this is why I liked the book. For me this book was funny. Others might not see it as funny, but I did.The plot line was okay but I felt like it needed a little more answers. For me, too much was pushed too quickly and I didn't really get to grasp the whole concepts. Still, I was able to enjoy the bookThere is really no love interest but I can definitely see one forming. I really loved reading this friendship grow. It's rare to find a friend who can put with all you do and still be there for you.I would not recommend this book to young teen. 18+. Mostly cause their is a lot of crude humor in it.Overall, The Changeling is a good read. Nothing fast but nothing slow either. It's predictable yet engaging.