Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

The Opportunist (Love Me With Lies, #1)

The Opportunist (Love Me With Lies, #1) - Tarryn Fisher For those who know me I love a good love story. And a love story that spans years, one that you can finally have again, totally suckered me in.What I loved most about this book is of course the love. I really adored how the relationship was started, then ruined, then complete again. I really like how well the emotions flowed well with the characters. From the start of the chapter, you feel the love and loss of the relationship.The plot line of the book was not what I expected. There were some major turns and twist that I didn't see coming making me gasp. I loved how many obstacles this relationship faced. It was one thing after another. What I also loved is how well the author played Olivia's past to the relationship. This part of the book I really loved. Seeing how much her past and fears ruined her life as well as her relationship, I felt this part of the book really shined.Now, the love interest is as expected. They loved each other and lost. What I didn't expect was for the love to be so addicting! Once you fall into the love you want nothing more but to root for these characters to finally be with each other. The ending of the book was simply divine!!!The Opportunist is an rare story that shocks the reader with great plot twists. The developing love that is both tragic and enduring grasps the reader till the last page. The coincidence and fate of the story is chillingly raw. The Opportunist is a patient love that everyone will love.