Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Fair Coin

Fair Coin - E. C. Myers This book is definitely not what I expected. For me it starting off good then got slow. Though, it kept me intrigued till the end.What I liked most about this book is the great plot line. I really loved the idea of paradoxes in the universe. For me this idea alone and the way it was written out is good. With each new chapter, the reader learns more of the paradox, rules and meets new characters.I really loved the loved interest. Though it's not really pursued in the book due to to other events happening, I like where it is going. I am hoping that in the next book, the reader can see a much more developed love interest.My only gripe about this book is due to the paradox there is constant change. You must be paying very close attention or else you can get lost or confused very quick. There are times where the paradoxes come upon the reader fast. So if you miss something you may need to back track.Overall Fair Coin is great book! It had a loads of adventure and action. Fair Coin is mysterious and compelling.