Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Jaguar Sun

Jaguar Sun - Martha Bourke One thing I love about stories is shape shifters. I love the tales of them, the rules, and the world building in this book. It definitely took me by surprise of how much I liked this book.What I liked most about this book is the world building. I like the way the rules of the shape shifters were, the cults, and of course mixing it in with some real facts made the story much more intriguing. The characters of the book had much growth in them. I adored how each characters were able to lean with what they are and help each other out. The loyalty that stem out of them is amazing. To see them work together to fight against darkness is great!I loved the love interest! Why: For once, I can read a story with a love with no love triangles! YES! At first I was wondered that it would go that way, but I loved that it didn't. These two stuck by each other through thick and thin. My only gripe was bot being able to see their relation ship fully from the past. I would love to know more about them and how they got together in much more detail.Jaguar Sun is a great tale the spans generations of history. It's filled with loads of ancient language, facts, and action. If you want a story about shape shifters and a great love, read this!