Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

In Honor

In Honor - Jessi Kirby What an amazing book! I really adored it that I just want to read it over and over again!What I loved most about this book is the amazing plot line. Let me tell you that right from the page, my emotions were deeply invested in the characters. Ms. Kirby makes it easy for the reader to fall into the shoes and step into the world that she created. Each new chapter brings the reader closer to Honor and Rusty, with a revelations of what really happened.The characters of the book, even minor ones played a significant role in each other lives. I enjoyed that the reader is able to be a part of a large amount of growth within the characters. These character learn and grow from each other. They make stupids mistakes but live in every moment that they can.The love interest is super awesome. It's not a love triangle or a lusty love. It's a love of a friendship that grew over grief. At the end of the book, their relationship is at a new level. After all that is said and done, their understanding and love has grown.In Honor is a fresh story that delivers a new reading experience. This story is a rare occasion to follow the steps of loss, grief, and love. An awe-inspiring story, In Honor is moving.