Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

The Nightworld

The Nightworld - Jack Blaine This book is surprisingly good. At first when I started it I wasn't sure I would like it. But soon it came down to scientist, experiments, conspiracy theory, and a world left in darkness and chaos.What I adored most about this book is the great plot line. At first, things went slow but the build up to a darkness exploding left my mind reeling. I loved that with a new chapter, this darkness took me by surprise. In an instant, I intrigued and hooked with new rules that came upon me.The love interest in the book is another element that went a completely different direction than what I thought it was going. Really, I thought it be some one date and be done for, but they way it bloomed within the darkness really kept me on my toes. I loved that during this new nightworld, they took comfort in each other. They help each other out in rather difficult situations and even fell in love. It was like they saw each other differently and had a whole new perspective of things.The Nightworld is an intensely fast world that darkens right before the readers eyes. The terror of darkness fall on the earth as people run in chaos gives the reader a run for their life. The Nightworld is a great read.