Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Dreamland (Riley Bloom Series #3)

Dreamland - Alyson Noel This is another book I have been following from the beginning. I loved this book in particular cause this time Riley's learns a big life lesson.What I like most about this book is the characters. This time Riley, is told to take it easy. She does but only to find herself learning things the hard way. I like how Riley comes to realization about things. She realizes what is really holding her back and takes it all in. Riley see whats she truly fears and in it all, she learns a great lesson.I enjoyed the plot that it gave the build up to Riley's epiphany. The reader see Riley struggling with coming to terms with herself and I like that the minor characters play a role in helping her see herself. The scene with Ever is a great sister scene that show how much Ever and Riley are not only alike but different as well. As far apart as they are, they sister bond is just as strong.This is a great middle grade series that show great growth in the characters as well as the plot. I like that the readers not only get an adventure in a great fantasy world, but an adventure in seeing Riley grow up. With dreaming weaving, cute boys, and sister to get great advice from, Riley never lets me down!