Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Whisper (Riley Bloom Series #4)

Whisper - Alyson Noel This is another series that I have been following since the beginning. I really each new adventure that Riley goes on. This times she flashes way back to the time of the coliseum.What I loved most about this book is Riley's own self-discovery. For the past few books. Riley has dealt with issues within herself. I really enjoyed that Riley got honest with herself and came into who she is meant to be. I like her new adventure into the past. Ms. Noel captured the coliseum times well. I enjoyed the descriptions, the people, even the fights. I enjoyed the Riley growth in her own character as she tries to save another soul.The love interest isn't where I wanted it to be but I am hoping that Riley will have her day. Riley has changed so much since the fist book and I am crossing my fingers a certain someone sees it.Whisper is an enchanting story that captures the reader right away. Filled with adventure that blast you into the past, the coliseum times rock. Whisper is an great story!