Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Blood Born

Blood Born - Jamie Manning I am so happy that I got a chance to read this book. Not only did it leave me extremely happy but I loved the ending!What hooked me about this book are the characters. Written stunningly well, the reader is able to easily slip into the shoes of the characters. I like that Ava and Chance are characters that are written to their age. They sound and act like teenagers.They have aspects to them that make the reader feel as if they can know them like a real person.The love interest in this book isn't really a love yet but it is developing. I love that these characters carefully rely on each other for information as well as trust each other. Through the hardships, their friendship grows in to something greater. A love that I know will be strong in the end.Now, the ending! OMG! I mean really! Did he have to end it that way?*That is all*Blood Born is an explosive read from start to finish. Different from other vamp books, the set up for the story line hooks you right away. Blood Born is terrific!