Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

The Lost Code (The Atlanteans Series)

The Lost Code (The Atlanteans Series) - This book really captured me. I love a book when I can get into the adventure within the plot and follow along with the characters. If you thought this book was just another story, think again.What I adored about this book is the amazing plot line. The history of the Atlanteans, the secret maps, the codes to a long lost civilization, I fell into this plot quickly. I like that is plays fast in the plot so that the reader is immediately hooked. The story has so many elements in the plot line mixing them up to make one fantastic story.The characters of the book are another great addition to the story. Each character plays a bigger role than expected. I loved that everything about the characters is kept secret so than even the readers are out of the loop along with the characters themselves. The characters grew fast in the knowledge that they gained, and quickly learn to survive.The love interest is a small developing part of the story but one that I truly enjoyed. Innocent love between the characters is amazing. I love the small smiles, the wide eyes, and the sweet innocence that comes in their kiss. It's one of those loves that you just have to aww at!The Lost Code is an entertaining adventure that keeps the reader hooked till the last page. The compelling narrative that is exciting and solid, The Lost Code creates a story beyond the pages. The sheer adventure of looking for clues made me feel like I was in an Indiana Jones movie! The Lost Code is a rich, fantasy adventure that anyone can read.