Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Crossroads

Crossroads - J.J. Bonds Boarding schools, I'm so there. Once I started this book, I thought I knew what I was getting into. I did not. This book completely took me by surprised with elements I did not see coming.What hooked my about this book is the plot line. A young girl getting sent to a boarding school And not just any boarding school, but a private one with nothing but vampires. On top of that, Katia is not all what she seems. I thought I knew her and knew where the plot is going when suddenly it took a twist revealing a secret I did not see. This was the best part of the book since I was taken back by it. Now the character Katia. She is my type of gal. She doesn't take crap for nothing, doesn't rely on anyone and doesn't trust more than she can throw them. Her smart remarks always made me snicker. I love her attitude towards anyone who try to come close to her. She is guarded but learn to trust very carefully.The love interest is particularly enjoyed cause I like to see the guy work for it. He kept coming at her and she just kept turning him down. I admire his ambition to get close to her and knowing that he was trying so hard made it seem liked he really cared. He is set out to show her that actions speak louder than words and that folks, stole my heart.Crossroads is rare story that everyone should read. Despite what you have read before Crossroads will change your mind about what you knew about vampires. The is no meddling but really just getting down and dirty to the solid facts. Crossroads is an epic story that really I don't want to share. It just soo good!