Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Storm (Brigid Kemmerer's Elemental Series #1)

Storm - Brigid Kemmerer BEEP! BEEP! This is a warning from the National Weather System, be advised that a large storm is forming...We ask that you seek shelter immediately....Yeah, this book is totally sweet! Let me tell you that once you read the first page you are their control and there is no way out. The plot line of this book rocked. Four brothers all elemental, smokin' hot with I don't give a crap alpha attitude and you fall in love. I like that each brother is unique in their voice and their characters.Their attributes to who they are just fall off the pages!I love that even though this book focuses mainly on Chris, the reader can learn more about the other brothers without giving too much away. It's like she leaves the reader a clue as to what brother to expect in the next book. The reader is left will just enough of what brother is like to fall in love with him and eagerly await for their book.The love interest certainly takes a whole new spin. I like that this girl is made to fit Chris. She is like his polar opposite. I really adored how fate really worked in Becca life. They always managed to meet at the same time, same place,etc. They were meant to be.Storm is an fantastic start to a new series. With a whole new fresh spin on paranormal and love, Kemmerer will take you like a Storm. Sweeping the reader fast and furious, hold on tight. This Storm is a strong one!