Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Red Heart Tattoo

Red Heart Tattoo - Lurlene McDaniel Lurlene McDaniel books always find a way to my heart and my eyes are never dry. What I loved about this book is the moving plot. So intense from the very first page, the reader is captured. There has been many real devastating events like this to see as if I were the characters it amazing. The suffering they go through, the pain, it just heart wrenching.I really loved the love interest in the book. No, it's not quite a happy ending, but they are left with a connection. After all that they have been through, they can connect on a different level then anyone else. The emotions flowing through the book makes the reader feel shocker, angry, hurt, then healing.I can;t explain much of the book for fear that I would give too much away but know this, this book is good. I read this kinds of stories in the news everyday and to feel it as if I were there I can say that I somewhat understand. I don;t know completely cause I have not actually been through it but I can know at least what they are going through.Red Heart Tattoo makes the biggest accomplishment in writing a story, letting the reader be in the story. And Red Heart Tattoo does just that. The fear of the explosions, students screaming, crying and death all around the reader, it's nothing like I ever experienced. A book that delivers more that just a story, Red Heart Tattoo is amazing!