Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

A Want So Wicked

A Want So Wicked - Suzanne Young If you have not read the first book, you should! This series just keeps getting better and better!What I enjoyed about this book is Elise finding out about her old life. The mystery of who she is, attaches itself to the reader. You can't help but keep reader until you find out! And let me tell you that the secret is so worth it.The search for answers is one ride I loved being on.The love interest in the book completely took me off guard. I thought one thing about the guy but totally not so! I like that the author had me so invested in the characters that I couldn't even look at him that way. Even after, I am still swooning over him. Elise does indeed find out who she should be with and it pure joy!I totally enjoyed just being on the adventure of figuring out her past, who she really loved and who she is. This part captures the reader like no other.A Want So Wicked is simply divine! Carefully structured so that no reader can resist, A Want So Wicked draws the reader deeper into the story. Hauntingly beautiful, A Want So Wicked is enticing!