Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Crazy Dangerous

Crazy Dangerous - Andrew Klavan This story is really action packed. I adore each turn of the page, a new mission to be had.Now, I was never a pk (preachers kid) but my family has a long legacy of godly people. My grandma runs a church, my uncle is a pastor and my husband is the worship leader of the church we attend. So, I understand what its like to be under the scrutiny of the church. Being in Sam shoes felt refreshing. To get a whole new prospect of what he sees and feels, made me giddy. I liked that he is not perfect. He is human and made lots of mistakes. What showed more is his heart in fixing what he done wrong. That I truly admire.The Lord is always searching for that one guy to do his work. The Lord never picks anyone perfect but someone who is...well normal. Sam fits this part perfectly. Lost in who he is, Sam takes on a mission of helping a girl who everyone believes is crazy. I like that Sam had faith in her when no one else did. Sam saw beyond what other saw and knew exactly what to do.The ending is really explosive. With a dangerous plot to kill hundreds, Sam rushes to stop the plan. He helps others even when he is pursued and accused. He stops at nothing to fulfill the mission that is given to him. Sam is selfish in his action that make me admire him more.Crazy Dangerous is an amazing action story that keeps the reader entertained till the last page. Soaring with crazy thoughts, of others you thought to be normal, it makes you think twice of what you really know about the person. Crazy Dangerous is an ambitious story that make me want more.