Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Angelina's Secret

Angelina's Secret - Lisa Rogers Presenting the reader with a dark secret, I could not help but feel intrigued. Angelina is a great character to step into. Within her life, Angelina faces so many trials, but she triumphs them all.What I adore about this book is the great plot. Angelina's secret is one that has troubled her her whole life. Her parents refused to accept nothing else other than their daughter is delusional. This part of the book is what got me the most anger. Parents refusing to believe nothing else. To lock her up and send her away. It broke my heart. Angelina's brother is my hero. He stood up to his parents and really put his foot down when it came to his sister.There really isn't much of a love interest but a great friendship forming instead. Two girls completely different yet the same, bond over Angelina's secret. Angelina's had a great friend whe she had no one else. This part of the book brought a good balance to the book. While it filled much with drama, the sentimental side is fulfilling.Angelina's Secret tears at the reader's heart and emotions. The deep drama entices the reader to read more. Angelina's Secret is a great book!