Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Eden's Root (Eden's Root Trilogy, #1)

Eden's Root (Eden's Root Trilogy, #1) - Rachel Fisher One word. WOW! Amazing and indescribable, Eden's Root is the perfect match for me!Why? Well for one the main character Fi. This character is groomed from the very beginning with dark secrets. She fashions herself with learning the arts like hunting, fighting, and skills in survival. I like that Fi was just a normal girl about to go through something big. She is prepared for it and comes out totally rocking at being a fighter. She does not only fight for herself, but for her family as well. There are part s where everything she is taught is so explosive you can;t help but yell," You Go Girl!" and giggle with excitement.The plot line of this book scares me. Because I have only read a few articles with theories on this, its just scary that this can really happen. With statistics rising in many diseases, I can't help but wonder if it is something that we are consuming that is making us ill. So many foods have been altered and testing on. This is why I stay clear away from fast food and would much rather cook my own meal. *Shudders* In any case, this plot line is an issue that has been raised time and again, yet no one listens.The love interest in it is sweet and wonderful. I like that Fi finds someone who is just like her in many ways. There is no love triangle, (Thank GOD) but just a young girl fighting for survival and finding her match. I like how these two find each other. They certainly have a story to tell! If anything, the love interest endures so much the reader knows it's real love.Eden's Root is a mind blowing story. Explosive from start to finish, the grooming and growth of Fi will rock your world. I don't think I ever read anything like this before. Eden's Root is epic masterpiece that will never grow old. Brilliant and stunning, Eden's Root rocks!