Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Watched - Sharde Richardson This is one of those stories where if you don't read it right now, like right this second, you will be kicking yourself later for having waiting for so long. I'm not sure what I expected as I opened up this book and stepped into this world. But I can tell you that I came out one giddy gal!As s avid reader, I have had my fair share of stories. This story started off with a bang and lead me down a road of never-wanting-to-finish kind of read. The best part of the story is the main character Mikayla. She is snarky, feisty, says exactly whats on her mind and more. Her attitude remind me of myself back when I was a teen. Her constant smart re-marks made me laugh and snort. There was not one time where I felt bored. With every new chapter, I grew to love the protagonist more. The racing plot line left the reader breathless.The love interest took twist where I didn't expect it, but it made me fall even harder for the book. Amazing detail in descriptions, feelings,and places, Ms. Richardson literally picks up the reader placing them in a whole new world. And believe when I say that the guys is amazing. Totally hot and amazing!Watched is definitely a masterpiece. The perfectly balanced plot line is ambitious and witty. With action and secrets that no one can resist, Watched is a delightful story.