Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Nothing Special

Nothing Special - Geoff Herbach This is a continuation of Stupid Fast. You can read this book alone, but there is information from the last book that will help you understand this one. Once again, Felton is on his way to find himself. After discovering secrets, Felton is on a new mission to save his brother. I loved that this plot line feels real. With emotions that rock the reader, Felton learns to sacrafice everything for the one he loves. I loved that with each chapter Felton is so real. He doesn't sugarcoat things but says things they way that they are. Even when he knows he is being correct himself, he is humble enough to recongnise his mistakes and own up to it. The misson on finding his brother is a good one. Felton is left with clues and figures every single one out. He lies to his mom and friends, just to save his brother. The love and bond between these two is amazing. Throughout their fights, the reader see two amazing brothers fighting for what they have left. I just adored the story all together. Many family secrets and family drama occur. Yet all the characters rise stronger then before. Nothing Special is a great comtemp that charms the reader from the first page. The cool humor along with the adreline rush of the secrets coming at the reader, urges the reader to read on. Nothing Special is great!