Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

One Moment

One Moment - Kristina McBride It has been a while since a book got my emotions all riled up. Literally this book has me fuming! It wasn't that this book isn't good, it's soooo good. The way the author created such an amazing plot blew me away. Now, why does this book blow me away? I must say, the characters. Hands down the characters are so well written. I loved just diving into the shoes of the characters, seeing and feeling their emotions. With every new chapter, each new secret is revealed unntil the finaly revealing and OMG, that part blew me away. The plot is also really addicting. I like that the main character is out of the loop along with the reader. As the reader discovers each new secrets, it's like a bomb blowing up on the reader. The ending with the reveal, lifted me anger like no other. BAM! Seriously, read this book, if you like an emotionaly rollercoaster. One Moment holds the reader on the threshold of excitment. With my heart racing, I raced through the book just to asbord every single piece of awesomeness. Addictingly beautiful, One Moment is amazing!