Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Eve (Eve Trilogy Series #1)

Eve - Anna Carey Seriously, why haven't I read this book sooner!!!! I am captivated by such an amazing and unique dystopian book. Finally, something different. Something real. Something amazing!Now what was so captivating about this book that I simply must gush. The plot. Handsdown, the plot. After reading the first chapter, I was intruigued. The second chapter, HOOKED! The endless possbilites of what Eve is facing left me giddy. I enojoyed this book so much, that I went right on to second book, reading them both in a matter of hours.The love interest in this book is soo good. Beautiful and enticing, the love that is formed between the characters is perfect. I loved the stolen moments of peace and smiles. This love held so much more that friendship, but one that the readers know will last.Overall the characters are so easy to get into. Eve is an likeable character who is naive at first, but learns quickly. She becomes strong and her growth is amazing. I simply adore every part of Eve's adventure.Eve is an amazing book. Nothing falls short but instead grabs the reader holding them in for more. More secrets. More running for your life. More survival. It holds everything that I want in a book and more. Eve is hauntingly beautiful and soooo good!