Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Once (Eve Trilogy Series #2)

Once - Anna Carey After reading Eve in one sitting, I simply had to go to then ext one. Once did not fail me. Instead is brought on a whole new obstacle that held me to the last page.What I enjoyed most about this book is the great plot. It is so exciting. Sometimes, I dislike sequels. They can sometimes lack in the characters or plot. Not this one. Once fulfills the reader with new obstacles, love interest, as well as...dun. dun. dunnnnnnn gasping secrets!!The character of the book, Eve has been through quite a bit. After learning an alarming secret, Eve escapes and is in the wild. The wild has sharpen Eve like a knife. Where once she was dull, now is razor sharp. She is no longer naive but still knows where she came from. She doesn't ever forget. Not even after learning secrets of her past.The love interest is right where I expect it to be. And there is a new guy in the mix. I expected that too. Still, the love and peace it brings to Eve in her time of need is wonderful.Once is an awesome sequel. Filled with much action, love, and on-the-run moments. Once is thrilling and engaging that leaves the reader breathless. Check it out!